{ font: $(body.font); color: $(body.text.color); background: $(body.background); padding: opx; $(body.background.override) } expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

10/1/2013


Welcome, October! You are finally here!!! And thanks, Dear Readers ~  500 visitors as of today! 
“Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns.” ― George Eliot

I love October! It is my favorite time of year. L.M. Montgomery said it best, "“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”


When seeing a picture of the autumn leaves over and on an old back road, I am reminded of the many drives that I took with friends, my little brother and my parents. Upon entering a scene, not unlike the picture above, my mother once said, "It's like we have entered into a canopy of fire." Pretty cool, Mom!


“Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence. Summer passes and one remembers one's exuberance. Autumn passes and one remembers one's reverence. Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance.” ― Yoko Ono

No comments:

Post a Comment