{ font: $(body.font); color: $(body.text.color); background: $(body.background); padding: opx; $(body.background.override) } expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 28, 2014

3191 Route 14 Brookfield- Information, Please!!!

If you were kind enough to read my last post, you know that I wasn't aware that I was receiving comments, so I am trying to respond to those relevant to my blog. 

I am revisiting this post (link below) as I read a comment that was left and now my curiosity is not only piqued, but my original intuition seems to be right on the money.


From my original post: Do You See What I See (will open in a new window), Dani Waters left this comment, which I copied and pasted: 

December 7, 2013 at 12:29 AM

"Hi, I stumbled upon your photos of this house because years after I was there, I'm still intrigued and curious about it. Several years ago, my husband and I answered an ad to live in this house rent free in exchange for fixing it up. (This was before the fire). While we were looking at the house, my husband was scratched- he had 3 scratch marks across his chest. I also caught a face of a little girl peering out of the front door window when I snapped a photo of the house as we were leaving. There's something to this house. Not sure they ever found anyone to live there, but we declined. I wonder how it burned. Thanks for sharing your photos. I'm so fascinated with this place."



To my knowledge, I believe this house still remains abandoned.

Does anyone know about the fire that occurred here?

Does anyone know what happened to the people who lived here LAST or in the PAST?



For my own "intuition", there seems to be something dark and mysterious in this home.....

Any stories or updates would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment