{ font: $(body.font); color: $(body.text.color); background: $(body.background); padding: opx; $(body.background.override) } expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Black and White Photography

mon·o·chrome

mänəˌkrōm

noun:  a photograph or picture developed or executed in black and white or in varying tones of only one color.

representation or reproduction in black and white or in varying tones of only one color.

adjective: monochrome

(of a photograph or picture, or a television screen) consisting of or displaying images in black and white or in varying tones of only one color.

This is an antique crucifix given to me by my mother.  It belonged to her Aunt Vera.

On our sideboard...

Look inside... what do you see?

Incense Cone in a soap dish

Hodge-podge

A corner of my dressing room

The sideboard, again

Our tiny dining room

Another corner of my dressing room with some antiques

A small card that my Dad gave to me before he died.

A brass incense burner

Crystal and silver

From the sea

Groton, VT

Groton, VT

Groton, VT

Groton, VT

Groton, VT

Periwinkles and shells

A chalice

Breakfast with Mom

More of the sideboard


These were all taken last year... I can't wait to get out now that it is warm weather and start taking pictures.  Russ and I have new Goldwing, so there's no excuse or end to what we will find.  I'll be definitely be on the look out for abandoned buildings, graveyards and other oddities.  

Suggestions, anyone?


Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment