{ font: $(body.font); color: $(body.text.color); background: $(body.background); padding: opx; $(body.background.override) } expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, October 17, 2014

Home Decor for Dark Souls

This is another pictorial post for Halloween and for those of you who enjoy a dark or "Goth" style.  Personally, I wouldn't be caught dead, decorating with skulls.... no pun intended... LOL

For those of you who have been to my house or who read the post From Our Home To Yours, you know that I love antiques and Baroque furniture and such; and the fact that I love to decorate.  Though our house has gone through a few changes with fresh paint and a few new pieces of furniture (and out with the old) it is essentially the same.  I am on a major hunt for new curtains in the living room and really want velvet, but they are damned expensive (me with Champagne taste on a beer budget mentality).... I digress.

The following post is pretty much the polar opposite of  How To Live Like a Fairy; but, Hey! it's almost Halloween and I found these pics online - mostly on Pinterest - I must confess that I love the rose doorknobs the most...



































































































1 comment:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find
    this matter to be really something which I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am looking forward for
    your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    my webpage :: nutritional vitamins

    ReplyDelete